The United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) has introduced S.1702, as of 05/19/2021: A bill to direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to develop and implement a national strategic action plan and program to assist health professionals and systems in preparing for and responding to the public health […]
- My MedlinePlus Newsletter Discontinued January 13, 2023My MedlinePlus Newsletter Discontinued
- MedlinePlus and MedlinePlus En Español Homepages Refreshed January 4, 2023MedlinePlus and MedlinePlus En Español Homepages Refreshed
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections (RSV) October 26, 2022Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections (RSV)
- New Medical Test Added to MedlinePlus September 24, 2022New Medical Test Added to MedlinePlus
- New Health Topic Added to MedlinePlus September 22, 2022New Health Topic Added to MedlinePlus
aca affordable care act committee on health education labor and pensions health and human services healthcare legislation healthcare worker stories hhs house of representatives judicial rulings press release u.s. senate united states congress united states senate us house of representatives ways and means committee
- QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Lacked Reliable Transportation for Daily Living in the Past 12 Months, by Disability Status and Age Group — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2022
- QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Were Advised During the Past 12 Months by a Doctor or Other Health Professional to Increase Their Amount of Physical Activity or Exercise, by Age Group and Sex — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2022
- QuickStats: Percentage of Children and Adolescents Aged 5–17 Years Who Had Ever Received a Diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, by Urbanization Level and Age Group — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2020–2022
- Factors associated with prospective changes in weight control intentions among adolescents February 25, 2024CONCLUSIONS: Results highlight the prevalence of maladaptive weight control intention changes among adolescents, and elucidate related behavioral, interpersonal, demographic, and psychological factors. Findings can inform targeted intervention and prevention strategies to disrupt maladaptive changes in weight control intentions among high-risk subgroups.
- Opportunistic pathogens increased and probiotics or short-chain fatty acid-producing bacteria decreased in the intestinal microbiota of pneumonia inpatients during SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant epidemic February 25, 2024The global pandemic of COVID-19 has been over four years, and the role of intestinal microbiota in the occurrence and development of COVID-19 needs to be further clarified. During the outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant in China, we analyzed the intestinal microbiome in fecal samples from inpatients with pneumonia and normal individuals in January 2023. […]
- Delayed foreign body reaction to polymethyl methacrylate-based dermal filler following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination February 25, 2024No abstract
- Social Processes and COVID-19 Vaccination of Children of Hesitant Mothers February 25, 2024CONCLUSIONS: For pediatric COVID-19 vaccination, having a personal healthcare provider is not significantly different from having no personal healthcare provider if they do not recommend the child be vaccinated.
- The incidence and impact of atrial fibrillation on hospitalized Coronavirus disease-2019 patients February 25, 2024CONCLUSION: AF is common in patients hospitalized for COVID-19, and is associated with poorer in-hospital mortality, immediate complications and increased healthcare resource utilization.