Website Under Maintenance
Ph: (202) 464-8488
Fx: (202) 864-0746
National Healthcare Credentialing Institute®
Washington, D.C. 
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, NLM Webinar: NCBI Virtual Workshop SeriesThe National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) is pleased to announce the new NCBI Virtual Workshop Series. The workshop series aims to engage and educate people who use the NCBI resources for their biological/biomedical research, science education, and clinical application efforts.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, NLM Classification 2021 Summer Edition Now Available2021 marks the 70th anniversary of the NLM Classification. The first edition of the classification was published in 1951 as the U.S. Army Medical Library Classification. The name changed to the National Library of Medicine Classification with the second edition in 1956 to coincide with the library's name change. It is still recognized as a […]
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, NLM Webinar: ClinicalTrials.gov ModernizationJoin us on October 7, 2021, from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. ET for an update on the ClinicalTrials.gov modernization effort. To learn more about the modernization efforts and information on the anticipated launch of beta ClinicalTrials.gov, register via the ClinicalTrials.gov webinar registration page. For those who are unable to join the live webinar, a recording and […]
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, NLM Drug and Chemical Information Self-Paced Course Now AvailableDrug and Chemical Information – On Demand is a new self-paced course that is available to introduce you to National Library of Medicine (NLM) products that provide drug and chemical information for consumers and health care professionals, including information on drug interactions, adverse effects, and clinical trial results.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, Training on Health Information and More from the Network of the National Library of MedicineFree and useful training opportunities are available from the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM)! Select from webinars, classes, and on-demand tutorials on a variety of topics related to health sciences libraries and health information.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, Newly Revised MedlinePlus Tutorial for Librarians and Health Educators Now AvailableMedlinePlus is the National Library of Medicine's (NLM) premier consumer health information portal. Librarians, teachers, healthcare professionals, community health representatives, peer counselors, and other health educators teach people how to find high-quality, relevant, and easy-to-understand consumer health information in English and Spanish using MedlinePlus.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, September 2021 SNOMED CT US EditionThe National Library of Medicine (NLM) is pleased to announce the September 2021 US Edition of SNOMED CT is available for download. This release contains 501 new active concepts specific to the US Extension and also includes the SNOMED CT COVID-19 Related Content published in the July 2021 SNOMED CT International Edition.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Sep-Oct 2021, RxNorm September 2021 Monthly ReleaseThe RxNorm September monthly release became available for download on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. It includes changes to several RxNorm Basis of Strength Substance (BoSS) attributes. Concepts for the first interchangeable biosimilar insulin product Semglee are also included. See below for more details.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, NLM Technical Bulletin - July - August 2021 Issue CompleteThe July-August 2021 issue of the NLM Technical Bulletin is complete.
- NLM Technical Bulletin, Jul-Aug 2021, Digital Collections Improves Access to Digitized Texts with Universal ViewerThe National Library of Medicine (NLM) is pleased to announce the implementation of the Universal Viewer for examining the thousands of digitized texts on the Digital Collections web site. Universal Viewer is an open-source community-supported software developed by Digirati for the Wellcome Library and the British Library.